martedì 13 ottobre 2015


It's fall (really? I tough winter was already here as outside it's 4 degrees!) and for me fall means it's time to cook lots of comfort foods. One of my favorite comfort food is granola, in particular the home made granola as the industrial ones are full of sugar and scums.
I really like granola because I can create different combinations and the taste is always great. Today I made this almond plus exotic fruits, I'm going to tell you what you need.

for the syrup
-50 grams of agave or maple syrup
-50 grams of coconut oil (or any other seeds oil)

-50 grams of water
-half table spoon of brown sugar

main ingredients:
160 grams of oat flakes
120 grams of almonds
80 grams of dried fruits (I used tropical mix)



Prepare the syrup: heat and stir all the ingredients for syrup and let them cool down.

Mix all the other ingredients and then add the syrup; mix well and put the mixture in a baking tray then press to have everything at the same level. 

Cook in oven for 40 minutes with temperature 150-160 degrees, but remember to move and shake the mixture every 10 minutes (so for at least a couple of times) by extracting the baking tray from the oven.




Enjoy the solo-version or with your favorite vegan "milk".


1 commento:





Blogroll

About